raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Updates

I don't know what to write about...
There are so many things happening in my life right now I don't know where to start.
 
I recently rejoined the Dance Ministry of our LOJ Family after months of laying low.  The ministry members have grown in number and there are a lot of better and younger dancers now!  Their energy and enthusiasm are so infectious that I was drawn back to the ministry to praise the Lord through dance again.
 
And then there is my business.  I thank God I am not loaded in my work right now I can focus on my business.  This business really entails a lot of hard work, patience - with your prospects and partners as well-,  and a lot of learning too.  Sometimes, I feel as if I don't have enough time to do all the things I should do. 

It's quite frustrating when things don't work out as per my expectations, true, but I know I shouldn't dwell on them.  I'd just sit back, take stock of things and move on. 

And move on I do. 
 
So enough of these ramblings.  Better get to work to accomplish the things I set for today.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment