raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Chapter

And my new chapter started a week ago. I am now in Doha, Qatar working for a different company but for the same boss.

It's quite funny how I ended up here.  It all started with a joke in an email I sent to my equally full-of-humor boss.  I thank God for people like him who are willing to help others.  And it's fun working with him too.  And he also looks after his people.

I really feel thankful for everything that's happened.  I believe God has worked behind the scenes and I will always be grateful to Him.

My stay in the Philippines, though short, was well worth it.  I felt the love of everyone I treasure in my life - my family, my friends, and my dog Garlic.
I miss them everyday.

I just hope and pray that God will continue to guide me, bless me as I go through this journey.  He really is an awesome God!


No comments:

Post a Comment