raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

scam

Since I've been surfing the net almost every night, I may have entered my email add in some sites and some people may have seen this as a chance for a rip-off.  Tsk! tsk!..In two days, I have received separate emails from my two 'friends' (one from each each day) saying that she was stuck in a hotel in London, robbed of everything and may i please send her 1450pounds through Western Union which in the current situation is the best choice? 
The first one was written in Tagalog, which was the literal Tagalog translation of the second. 
Hear this - on the second letter, it starts with 'Hello. How's everything on your end?...'  
The first one read - 'Hello. Paano's lahat ng bagay sa iyong dulo?' Har har!!
Really! What are these people thinking? 
Good I didn't have the money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment