raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

my goal..

this is not something big.. it's just something i set for myself so i could focus on it...like my light at the end of the tunnel..you see, i am overworked (?!) right now, by that, i mean, i can no longer log in in FB in my office computer. (haayy..)
i am doing tons of paperwork in the office, but our project is only up to may 4th..and since the structure will (needs to be) finish(ed) on that date, the paperworks will take like 25 days to finish..so  roughly that will be on the 30th..
tsk tsk... so i'm starting early, i'm organizing my documents so that it won't take me that long to submit my paperworks..my goal is to go back home by the 15th, or the 20th at the latest!
wish me luck! :)


p.s.  04 Feb 2012
just for update:
i was able to go on vacation last 13 july 2011. like one month off of my goal then.  but it was ok.  had the time to play in the rains...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment