raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Soul food


I'm glad I have subscribed to Bo Sanchez's soul food.  I really feel enlightened every time I read his newsletter and his stories.  He's a very good story teller by the way, and he has lots!!
The latest one I read was about one's kindness, which means (as i understand it) not being judgmental towards our brothers.
This made me think of my friend way back in high school who got involved in some sort of a scandal, just recently, so i won't go into details here.
But I feel for her really. I wanted to talk to her, to tell her she has a friend here, and that everything will be alright in the end. But I can't, cause I don't know how I can get in touch with her. I just prayed that may she have the strength to go through it all. 
In all these years, I think i have gained the understanding of why people do the things they do. I always seek for the reasons (however unreasonable) which might have driven them to do such things...for i know, in my heart, that they will come to realize the faults of their choices..
like I did. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment