raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

success!


At last! It's over! Megan's birthday surprise was a success. Big thanks to those who helped. Her cousins and titos and titas, and most especially to her brother, Alvin, who made her cry (ok, sniffle) with his message.  I was online almost the whole time (thanks to Skype), maybe for almost 6 hours! I was not able to record my message for her so I did it live online - rapping!  But the audio on their part was not so clear so FAIL!  Anyway, Alvin said he'll do a video documentary of the occasion so I better do my rap again and this time, i'm gonna record it. 

So, I'll be rappin' and recordin' for a while yeah! 





No comments:

Post a Comment