raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Sunday, January 15, 2012

post post

been a long time! i have completely forgotten about this blog haha!! don't know why or what happened..maybe i've been too busy/preoccupied with my upcoming vacay back then..it was uneventful, nothing spectacular happened, well, except for 
1.)  a minor renovation at home, where i was able to take around 15 steps from the sofa to the toilet, where as before, i took only 5 :)  ;
2.)  i was reunited with my cousins, whom i haven't seen for the longest time, (except for helen);


3.)   visited my nanay's grave for the first time, offered mass for her first death anniversary;
4.)  was able to attend my uncle and aunt's 50th wedding celebration and got to meet old friends and family;
5.) got to sing and dance in the rain ;
6.) but of course, nothing beats being with my family again..and it was so bitin!


haaay...looking forward to going back home again...hopefully in december (fingers crossed) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment