raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Answered prayer

This is a post script to my December 1 post.

Happy to say that I got through the Lead Auditor's exam landing in 2nd place. Whooooopp!!

Now I have additional skill in my CV hehe..

And really, it helped me a lot.

Sometime in February, when I was released from the project because it is already on its final stage, and downsizing of manpower is inevitable, I was saved from termination by this certificate.  The QA in Area Office is resigning and the top boss has no one yet to replace her until I came along with my certificate! :)  Coincidence?  No, God is at work here, answering prayers.

And I am very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment