raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Welcome surprise :)


I received an email from another company's HR requesting for a job interview.  I never expected this and quite frankly, it got me excited.
First off, I am not familiar with job interviews.  I only had one (which was for my job right now) and it went for no more than 2-3 questions, which are job-related all, 10 minutes tops!
Part of the excitement was I didn't know what to expect.
I came to the interview half an hour early.  I was not trying to make an impression, it was just that I thought the interview will be at 3pm when it was scheduled at 3:30!!

Good that the interviewer (the QHSE Director) agreed to move up the schedule :) .
And it lasted for an hour!! I would say that it went well.  I hoped I gave him the right answers to job-related questions.  I hoped he found me suitable and right for the job.

Then I went to another interview with HR.  Same thing.  

When I went in the first time, I was half-hearted about all of this.  Because I am enjoying my stint in the area office right now and my boss is very much ok.
But after the interview and seeing a brighter prospect for the future, I began to wish and hope that everything will turn out right.

I don't know if I will get the job, but right now, I am putting everything in the Lord's hands.  Only He knows what's best for me. 

So I surrender everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment