raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Sunday, October 26, 2014

They're back!

Well, my long wait is over!  My favorite shows are back on air.  The Voice and The Walking Dead.  I now have something to look forward to on nothing-to-do nights. 

 
My two favorite shows are alike in some ways, actually.  The Voice makes me smile and laugh out loud with Adam Levine and Blake Shelton's bickering.  It also gives me a feeling of suspense because you never know who's gonna go or who's staying...or gonna be stolen.  Each contestant also has his own story to tell, and they find common ground in music - to face their hurts, overcome their sufferings, have hope for their future.

The Walking Dead, on the other hand, gives me a feeling of suspense.  Like I'm holding my breath in every scene because you never know who's gonna be bitten by the zombies or killed by the living.  Each character has his own story to tell, and they find common ground in their quest for survival.  Together, they faced their hurts, overcome their sufferings, and gave each other hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment