raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Thursday, December 11, 2014

December

I came home last night happy and excited because one of my prospects said yes to my business!
 
She will be joining my team by Christmas.  What a perfect Christmas gift!
 
Soon, on Thursday actually, 11 December, our office in Abu Dhabi will be opening so this means I can ask people to come every day!
 
 
I am really excited about these new things happening in my business.  I hope good, marvelous things will happen through the next year.
 
Come Thursday, I will be having a colleague join me in the opening.  I hope he sees this as a good opportunity and joins in too.

Looking forward to more business partners this month and through to 2015!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment