raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Today is my birthday.

On here, I want to say a prayer on this day:
 
Dear God,
 
First of all, I want to thank You for the gift of life.  Thank You for all those years of blessings and trials which made me who I am today. 
 
Thank You for all the love and  grace You have showered upon me although I felt at times that I don't deserve them.  Thank You for Your faithfulness, for never giving up on me. 
 
Thank You for all the people who are, had been and will be in my life.  I know You allow them to be here as part of Your plans for me. 
 
Thank You for teaching me to let go of all the doubts, worries and fears. 
 
Thank You for the strength that sustains me everyday that I am away from my loved ones. 
 
Thank You for all the blessings coming my way.
Thank You for all Your miracles.
 
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment