raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Mask

https://btcstore.eu/guy-fawkes-mask-white
I admit.  I wear masks.  I wear it most of the time when faced with people I just met, or hardly know.

And likewise, I don't know if the person I face each day is for real.

It will take some time to 'unmask' a person and when this happens, he either becomes my close friend, my worst enemy, or just an ordinary friend in between. 

We all have these layers of mask which we remove piece by piece over time. Sometimes, we put them back on depending on the situations or the people we are with.

Alone, I feel I am at my barest,  completely gotten rid of my mask until I look at the mirror and see a masked face staring back.



















No comments:

Post a Comment