raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Monday, April 6, 2015

Right Opportunity

I just got back into the thick of things.

I have had an experience which I will write about maybe years from now.  It was something I never thought I would experience, but due to things out of my control or shall I say, I have let gone out of control, I did.

Yes, I will write about it but not yet.

I will wait to see how it will become a part of the grand scheme of things.

But for now, I'm back in the fold.  I'm picking up where I left off.

My business for sure has suffered due to my absence.  But I am ready to take back the momentum lost. 

I am motivated more because one of my partners is starting marketing online and we started planning and collaborating on our online venture.  She is building her website and I am resuscitating mine.

But then, something came up.

A new opportunity is presented by the same people who took us in.  And it made me feel upset.  I thought if you enter into something, a business opportunity in our case, you have to commit your all.  Even if sometimes you feel discouraged, and take off for a while, the loyalty remains.

But no.  Even if the product is quite different from the first, they made me realize that in business, you have to do away with emotions.  Wherever you feel you will earn more, no one's stopping you.

Although they are saying that we are not totally abandoning the first venture, I was not totally into it.

Until I learned that the top earners, old-time networkers themselves, have joined in already. 

I guess that's the mindset of a typical networker.  They jump from one company to another in the hope of making it bigger.  They wouldn't join if they did not see something better in the next one.  

In the hours that followed, I did not have to think really hard.  I decided to take a chance and joined the others.  Maybe I felt I won't be alone.  At least, I will be among friends.
http://www.publicdomainpictures.net

Which led me again to thinking - Is this the right opportunity I've been waiting for? And come to think of it, I say this to myself every time.

Rationalizing, maybe there is no right opportunity.  

Maybe, you just grab the opportunity and make it right.





No comments:

Post a Comment