raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cookin'

Being left alone in the room leaves so much things for me to do.  I don't know. I've noticed that about me.  When i am with somebody, I become Ms. Lazybones. :( coz i know someone's there to do what needs to be done.  But when I'm alone, I get to achieve the to-do lists for the day :)  Guess you'll think twice now to take me in as a roommate huh?

Like today, I didn't go to work coz I have an appointment for my national ID here in UAE.  It's a workday so everyone else is at work.  And guess what? I cooked arroz caldo!!! he he...
 
It's a rare occurrence really. And I'm happy with the result. yum!  
 

I forgot to take a picture of my finished product.  I just grabbed this pic from the website above because it looked like the one I did.  Looks yummy too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment