raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Sunday, March 18, 2012

How do you react to compliments?

When you receive them, just thank the giver.

But what happened to me, TWICE, (really, to be complimented two times in a span of 3 days is a big deal for me! hehehe..), i laughed out loud and then I thanked the giver.

The first one is related to my previous post.  A Pakistani colleague came up to me on that day and said: 'You know, you look more handsome today..' :). and his face was so sincere.  Then I laughed! I knew what he meant (I hope) and thanked him.
 
The second one was two days after.  I took a taxi and had small talk with the driver.  He asked if I  am a Filipina, so I told him yes. But he said I don't look like one because I'm not 'pango' (flat nosed).  Then I laughed!  And thanked him, of course, because that was  the first time someone told me I'm not pango! hehehe..
 
Talk about ego boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment