raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fear Overcome

Are you going to just sit in your boat and watch the rest of the world go by, or will you jump out and refuse to live afraid? ~Joyce Meyer 


I'm feeling good...yesterday morning, at work, a few of my colleagues noticed me, as in complimented me.  Not that I did something different with my hair, my face. No, nothing.  They said maybe I had a good night's sleep.  And I thought to myself, I even slept later than most nights because I watched the 7th episode of The Voice. Or maybe because it was the first time I wore my white Hanes tee and jeans to work...my flatmate told me it made me look younger.  
 
But really, the night before, before I closed my eyes, I resolved to let go - of all my worries and fears. I have many you see.  But I told myself to stop being afraid. I don't want to be afraid anymore. Because it reduces me into someone I know I'm not.  And I don't like it.  And I know only myself can do something about it.  And I willed it.

So maybe I radiated a new glow? That's why I looked different? I just felt more confident and sure of myself.  Ready to face the world and conquer my fears. That's what I want to believe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment