raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Sunday, September 7, 2014

A New Challenge

Recently, there has been a challenge which went viral on the net, Facebook especially, about ALS awareness.  It's a challenge where people are made to pour ice-filled water on themselves and donate $$$ to the research on ALS cure.  Then they challenge their friends to do the same.  Last time I look, the challenge has raised more than 90M dollars!  What a fun way to raise awareness and funds for a worthy cause.
Then came another one in FB, among my friends especially.  I don't know who started this but right now, I am nominated.  And this is how it goes:
I need to put three inspiring and positive posts on my FB wall for seven days, and I nominate three friends each day to do the same!
I think this is an incredible way to inspire others that's why I accepted the challenge!

I think this is also what prompted me to go back to my blog.  I will post them here first before FB, because this is where I let my mind wander freely without fear of judgment and ridicule.

So, off I go to my first positive thought for today! See you on my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment