raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Saturday, September 6, 2014

On and Off

How many times have I done this?
Sometimes it takes so much time before I get back to my blog.  I get preoccupied with some other things.
My last post was about a job interview and it happened a long time ago I completely forgot which company it was as I am writing this blog!  So you guessed it right.. I didn't get it.
And there has been one other call since then but sad to say, we did not agree on the package.  I cannot lower my package because I know how much I am worth! :)  It's their loss ha ha!!
Anyway, there's one more email I received from an HR executive in Doha but when she tried to phone me, I was on the phone with a friend!  Talk about timing!  I don't know if she'll call again.  But I am not very optimistic about new jobs right now.  
My favorite boss was recently terminated from our company and I really felt bad.  Since he left, i felt like I am in limbo.  It dawned on me that all my work depended on him!  Since his replacement came, he has not oriented us yet on our new roles.  That's why i have a lot of time in my hands right now.
I ask forgiveness from my company for using my company time in some other things  he he...at least until my new boss hands me down things to do!!
I just pray that he realizes that I can help him and that he needs me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment