raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Still on Positive Thoughts

I did not finish my Positive Thoughts Challenge.
 
I have only gone up to day Two, when it's supposed to be up to seven days.
 
Well, all the positivity I can think of and share with everyone else I have already compressed in two days.
 
Aside from the fact that the people I nominated (I think) never took on the challenge, I ran out of people to nominate!
 
But more than anyone else, the posts I created are for me - to keep me afloat, to keep my hopes up, to hold on and never give up on my goals.
 
I still have a lot to do, still have a long way to go.  So thinking of these positive thoughts give me the strength and the will to stay focused and overcome my fears.  Yes, I still have some.
 
In my business, it's very important that I keep my positivity because there are lots of rejections, negativities and indifferences encountered.  So I always think of reasons to be happy and smile about.
 
And that's the key.  Fill your mind with happy thoughts and withdraw some when you need some.
http://www.pickthebrain.com/blog/7-ways-to-maintain-a-positive-attitude/
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment