raindrops

raindrops
'..and with every drop of rain you know i love you more...let it rain all night long, let my love for you grow strong..'

Monday, September 8, 2014

My Fave TV Series

I don't know him.  All I know is that he's a detective of Scotland Yard with Dr. Watson as his sidekick.  And the famous line "Elementary my dear Watson!" 
I have never read a comic strip of his adventure (or maybe I have...how come I know that famous line?).  Yeah, maybe I did, maybe it was so long ago I don't remember any storyline at all.
 
Then came a recommendation from my son to watch the series.  It's a modern-day Sherlock making use of today's technology to solve crimes and of course, the forever help and perspective of Dr. Watson. 
 
I got hooked on the first episode so I downloaded the full three seasons and watched an episode a day.  An episode lasts for an hour and a half, much like a movie.  That's why there are only three per season.  I always look forward to getting the day done so I can watch another episode at night in the comfort of my bed.
 
Sad to say, tonight will be my last episode.  I don't know yet when it will be aired again.
 
Guess I'll just have to wait.  Just like how I'm waiting for "The Voice" and "Walking Dead". 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment